Alan sings a stunning version of this 200+ year old broadside ballad, that links Cheshire and Belfast’s Black Mountain, and includes a new verse especially for Irish Sea Sessions 2011. Followed by a set of tunes: The Mist Covered Mountain, Dara Murphy’s, and Munster Buttermilk.
- Songlines Review of the 2012 Irish Sea Sessions CD
- A Magnificent Night In Liverpool
- Spoiler Alert – iPad video clip from soundcheck!
- Meet The 2013 Irish Sea Sessions Musicians
- Welcome to The Irish Sea Sessions 2013!
- Ian Sings “Maybe There Is A God After All”
- Lizzie Sings Ellan Vannin
- Come Together!
- Down The Back Lane – track preview of the new CD!
- Pauline sings Deartháirín ó Mo Chroí