The fourteen Irish Sea Sessions artists met at The Friary – Liverpool Philharmonic’s rehearsal venue in West Everton – today, and began preparations for the shows on Friday in Liverpool, Saturday in Belfast, and Sunday in Derry/Londonderry. Ace photographer Mark McNulty dropped by and captured the great spirit of the Session …
- Songlines Review of the 2012 Irish Sea Sessions CD
- A Magnificent Night In Liverpool
- Spoiler Alert – iPad video clip from soundcheck!
- Meet The 2013 Irish Sea Sessions Musicians
- Welcome to The Irish Sea Sessions 2013!
- Ian Sings “Maybe There Is A God After All”
- Lizzie Sings Ellan Vannin
- Come Together!
- Down The Back Lane – track preview of the new CD!
- Pauline sings Deartháirín ó Mo Chroí